Saturday, June 4, 2011

Who else is getting ecstatic about these summer days? I know I am! This past winter went a little too slow for me, so I'm hoping to take advantage of these beautiful, "in the 90" degree weather. Hey, as long as our AC is working, I'm good. :) 

Yesterday evening we were invited to take advantage of the hot June day and go swimming at the Repke's pond. Needless to say, we accepted and had a splendid time. The pond was at least 10 feet deep, perfect for riding on the zip line and diving off the dock-yes, there may have been a few fish and frogs swimming with us, but you wouldn't let that stop you, right?? 

As always, thanks for checkin' everything out here and for your feedback. Be blessed, and enjoy!

The  Repke's beautiful pond.  

Amelia and I striking some cheerleader poses! ;)

Lenna introduces....the zip line. 

Josiah showin' us how its done. Word. 

Steven skiing across :D

These girls are a perfect example of how incredibly blessed I am. :)

Lenna and I doin' it double-twice the fun! :D

Happy girls :)

This is watermelon season-sweet, juicy, and just the right snack after swimming. :)

Ben hates getting his picture taken. He actually tried convincing me of his "religion against cameras"-I snapped this shot anyway. Hense, his glare. :P

While waiting for the hot-dogs to be finished, these people decided to have fun with the watermelon rinds.  

Josiah again showin' us again how its done. Word. 

Hannah had a blast on this-she hesitated for about 5 seconds, but after she took the first jump, she was hooked!

Anniah R. is such a cuite and always full of energy and smiles...
Dad- "He looks like a caterpillar...with muscles."  
Amelia had never gone double before, so I dragged her (literally) into doing it with me. Good times! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am officially jealous!! looks like you guys had a blast!!! <3 :D

Anonymous said...

Oct. 24th -- nope, not exactly getting ecstatic about summer right now. it's over. until next year...
;)