Tuesday, May 17, 2011

On May 10th we surprised Josiah by having a small party out at our house. The weather was beautiful, the BBQ was delicious, and the games of volley ball were superb. The day started off by having our grandparents over for lunch then Lenna and I were off to get dinner prepared. 

Josiah has been such a blessing to me this past year-and I continue to see his faith grow each day. God only gave me one brother, but I'm so glad He gave me him. :)


Hannah's home-made sign for Josiah-isn't it cute??




Lenna and I enjoying the sun out on the deck. No sunscreen for these girls-we actually WANTED to burn. Cause when we burn, we tan. Yes.

Josiah's single balloon-drawn on by Hannah :)

Hannah and Josiah-look at that smile!

Josiah and our grandparents-aren't they cute??

Chipotle Peppers. These are good to spice anything up-and believe me, its SPICY.

Lenna, Grace, and I get a self portrait while waiting for Josiah to come out.

And here he is! Let's take a closer look....

...there we go :) Surprise!

Jesi R. serves it up! Volley Ball makes you do the most funny faces.

And poses, apparently. ;) Go Josiah!

Elita drew this out on the driveway-can anyone guess what it's from??

I told everyone that if the camera is pointed at you-do a random or funny face. Here's Stevens. :P

Love these people :)

Hannah reminds me so much of how I was when her age-at 7, we loooved sports!...and smiling :D

Josiah-"Where is my dog? Me-"Who cares about your dog lets play!" Lenna-"Let us have peace."

Volley Ball players!

The guys messin' around on the tire swing-and yes, this picture is meant to be blurry. It adds to the affect.

The fabulous people who came to help celebrate Josiah's 20th year :D 



4 comments:

Josiah David said...

It was so much fun! Thanks Sierra for your lovely words, and for capturing the day!

Love you!

,Your Big Bro

Tara Janelle said...

What fun! Birthdays are the best! :) Keep up the volleyball... sometime we need to have a Providence Church vs. Christ's Church game!

Happy birthday, Josiah! :)

Elissa said...

Looks like a completely awesome birthday party! Surprise parties are so much fun!
Josiah, you have some amazing sisters! Hannah's balloon and sign are so cute!!

Thanks for sharing pictures Sierra!

~Elissa

Steven and Milena said...

I actually don't recall you saying anything about making a face... I was just being normal