Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Snow...

See the snow
Its a blanket, soft and white
Falling slow
Covering the world, making it bright


Smell the snow

The freshening scent
As the steady flow
Makes my heart content



Feel the snow

Powdery, it freezes your toes
As the blanket starts to grow
And the cold wind blows



Taste the snow

The way it makes the world look clean
Still cold though, 
Makes the world, a beautiful scene



Love the snow

When I see it snowing all day
I just know
That everything is going to be okay 
~Lilli Singh



Lots of snow-thank goodness for some shovels to help us out! 

The way through to the white winter wonderland...

Whitecaps on plants make for a colorful, artsy, shot. :) 

Thank goodness for Dads, who, despite the frigid weather, are out there shoveling away!! 

Through feet of snow Hannah conquers the porch :)

Another colorful shot...

I love little girls in camo, mix it with some blue it makes out for a cute snow outfit! :)

An artsy shot of a simple pinecone...I think this one is one of my favorites.

Elita and Hannah stop for a "big smile" shot as they have fun in the snow! 

1 comment:

Matthew Hector said...

Nice post/pictures! However I don't like the snow as much as Lilli Singh. :)