Thursday, November 25, 2010

Moving right along with the final post of Florida-in this post we'll take a look at the Gulf, day at the ice rink, P.E., and other random shots. Hope you enjoy it!! I'm drawing a blank tonight so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and a grand weekend!! :D



An art-sy shot of the sand castle Maili made- between the color and angle of this shot, it'll go down as one of my personal favorites. :) 
This is something I've always wanted to do-kite surfing!! Have any of my readers done this???
"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg, even though you are slightly cracked"
~Bernard Meltzer 
Girls just wanna have fun. *heart*
Maili building her sand castle-isn't the color in this just great?

Mr. Sproul looking quite cold-despite the looks of this picture, he did have a good time...I think. ;)

The Ocean-my place to be. :)

Reilly enjoying himself and the sand...

Sisters *all* smiles. :)

My, what big eyes y'all have!

I love skating. Even though I'm not the greatest at it, the feeling of cold air whipping at your face and the gliding sensation is worth everything. 
Erin Claire- aka: The Drama Queen :)

Nope, you don't wanna mess with us. :P

Campbell had a hockey game that evening and talk about a team playing hard! Unfortunately his team lost, but they definitely put up a good fight! 

P.E. led by Coach Barry!

Molly and Maili-cuties, huh?? :)

Coach Paul helping out Erin Claire with archery-you go girl!! :D
"Thank you Jesus!!" is what we said after every game-yep, I'm the one in the left corner without the snazzy yellow and red t-shirts. :)

An art-sy photo of the football-Photo Credit goes to Lenna!

Campbell's touchdown FTW!!

Me and my little Dakota Fanning. :)

Maili looking quite enthusiastic, wouldn't you say?? ;)

Before our flight, Lenna and I enjoyed a Java Chip Chiller-it was quite delicious. :)

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork."
~Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

Delaney said...

We had such an amazing time Sierra! sooo happy you and Lenna got to come. Btw the Java Chip Chiller looks delish :D. <3

Steven and Milena said...

Looks like fun :)