Thursday, November 18, 2010

Okay, so I've got my smoothie, music is on, and I think I'm ready to write out the Florida post! Y'all ready?? :)

 Pretty much, our time down there was amazing. The Sprouls did a great job in hosting us and we felt right at home the second we arrived! The days were filled to the brim with fun, and the nights were filled with laughs, ice cream, movies, popcorn, and late night talks. Very girly. :)  As far as the weather went, it actually wasn't as warm as I expected it to be, but when I heard about the cold weather and rain back home, I was more than glad for the sun and breeze down in the Sunshine State. 

This post is of the first few days we visited, there will be a second one so be sure to tune back in soon! As always, enjoy!


Being 35,000 ft in the air was absolutely breathtaking.

Darby poses beside the black Mustang and looks just a bit impish. ;)

On this trip, I learned Mustangs can be great mirrors. :)

Thanks to her iPod, Lenna was able to get some great pictures to post on her blog-check it out!

Reilly and Maili lookin' quite happy and showing off their smiles. 
Miss Erin Claire loves to cook, here she is making her first pie!

Hmm, Donovan looks a little more interested in the cup than the camera-lets try to get a better picture of him later!

This 10 year old looks quite excited, her pie was a hit!!

Whoohoo! Shopping day=4 happy girls.

Lenna may seem to be non-caring, but really she's a HUGE, crazed fan of Justin Bieber. Aren't ya, Len? ;)

Can you guess what this stands for?

Mmmm, chocolate. A girls best friend. :)

Originally, Lenna wasn't planning on coming along for this trip, but I am soo glad she did! The trip wouldn't have been the same without her. :)

On our day out, we decided to go to the local nail place and treat ourselves to a pedicure. Here are Lenna and Darby enjoying themselves and their magazines.

Quite an evil grin there, Laney. Have something to share?? ;)
Awww, there he is! A bundle of pure joy. :)

Black fingernails+Hot Pink toenails=awesomeness.
(Photo Credit: Lenna)
Reilly enjoys his bike and the outdoors while Campbell is doing...what IS he doing???

Reilly and Lenna having fun with the camera! 
(Photo Credit: Lenna)
"When being together is more important than what you do, you are with a friend." 
While visiting, we were able to go to one of Reillys "big games"-he did a great job and showed those kids who was boss! Here he is with his supporting sisters. :)

He hits the ball...
....and scores!! Whoohoo-go Reilly!!

Between these three our visit was never boring-I mean, c'mon look at those faces!

Miss Maili looking oh so fabulous. :)

Me and Donovan sharing some smiles and havin a grand time doing so. :) 
Part 2 of Florida will be of water, sand, ice, sun, and smiles-check back soon!! :)


3 comments:

Sarah Niesen said...

Looks like y'all had an amazing time! :) <3 Nice pictures!

Ali Holmes said...

Awesome pictures! I never knew Florida was called the "Sunshine state"! lol my nickname is Sunshine. I should to go to Florida sometime. Looks like you all had a really really awesome time! :D Glad you made it back safe!

God Bless!

~Ali

Kathryn Grace said...

GREAT pictures, Sierra! That first one of the clouds is amazing! And I think I want some of those chocolate things, whatever they are. :-)
I've never had a pedicure... do you like them? I think it would be fun, however I would definitely want to have a lady do mine... :-)