Saturday, November 7, 2009

Part 4!! And, the last part concerning the activities of Reformation Day. This is the shortest post of all because unfortunately, I didn't many pictures because my camera battery died. But thankfully I got enough shots to give you a feel for the last night. :) My next post will be soon, and I've decided to call it..."The Faces of Ref. Day." Nice name, huh? Check back soon to see why!! But for now, enjoy the last post of Reformation Day '09.



As I was making my way into the house, I paused
to take this shot of God's amazing beauty.



Some of our amazing kitchen helpers.
Don't know what's with Aaron's face though. :)


I C U.


Quite a cute pair, wouldn't you say?


And now for the dance! There was just
enough room to make it all work. :)



The amazing band that came to play for us,
great job guys!!


After 18 years of vowing never to dance,
Jeremy Degenhart finally did.


These girls look like their having a grand time!


"I could have danced all night, I could have dance all night, and still had begged for more!"

5 comments:

Jeremy Degenhart said...

I'm sure you've been waiting about three years to write this post, too... ;-P

Lenna Marie Chapa said...

I was so surprised that you danced...Someone should write a whole post about how shocking it was that you danced! ;P

Tara Janelle said...

Emilee told me that Jeremy had promised to do a dance with her - I was quite impressed! :-)

Yes, we were having a lot of fun clapping to the music during the Virginia Reel... it was almost more fun than actually dancing! :-) Plus we got to chat while we were rockin'.

The first picture is so pretty - too bad there is a big white van in the back!

Looking forward to the last post!

Webb Family said...

Awesome job guys! I've never even attempted to get him out dancing. lol

Sierra said...

Jeremy, Haha, I don't think its just me... ;)

Lenna, Didn't Garrett do that?? *smile*

Tara, I know! And not only did he dance with her, he danced with pretty much every girl that was dancing the "Gay Gordon". Emilee had told me that he said that he was going to, but I honestly didn't believe her. It was one of those..."Won't believe it 'til I see it!", things. Yeah, y'all looked like you were having a splendid time! Aw well, just try to ignore it! ;) Good! I'll have it up soon! *hugs*

Ethan, Thanks! You haven't attempted because you know that he would look at you like your crazy, then say, "Hey man, you first." lol...