Thursday, November 5, 2009

And here is part 3...finally!! We'll be starting out with the last part of the Town Square, then we'll be going out to the park with some Highland Games shots and other random ones, enjoy!!






Jessica, Josiah, and I performing...


Our band, "Spontaneous 5".


Peasants outfit +Bass = Classic.

Enjoying the music...

Friends gather round for a group picture! The outfits
all match except for Josiah's. Leave it to him... ;)


"A dream is wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep."


Getting our traditional picture, the funny way.


Not sure exactly what these guys are doing, but the lighting's good. :)


Everyone gather 'round for the Highland Games!


Determination is everything, and this guy's got it!


I'd say he has some too...Nice form too.


Thank goodness for people like Matt to
get this stuff on tape.


Log-throwing!



Mr. Evans with the winners of the games. Congratulations, guys!


Then for the Boffer war!


Matt helping little William with his precious camera, he looks like
he's enjoying it!


I think these two could pass as sisters, wouldn't you say?

Part 4: Coming up!

6 comments:

Garrett Niesen said...

Spontaneous 5 doesn't quite fit. I see six people in that picture ;)

Looking forward to part 4.

Tara Janelle said...

YAY! Part 3!!

You all did a great job singing up there! Sounded great!

Love the pic of you, Jessica and Melinda - too cute!

I love looking at all the pictures from the highland games - you can always get the men in such funny positions! One thing you forgot to mention was that two of the winners were from OUR church!!! We were so proud! ;-)

And yes, we could most certainly be sisters! :-)

<3 you!

Kathryn Grace said...

Great pictures! I asked Lenna in an email but do you think you could send over the pics you took of us girls? Thanks! :-)

You all sounded great on the singing! (what is wrong with me, I am just gushing compliments now!) *grin*

Sierra said...

Garrett, Whoops. But she was our guest performer, so... :) Good, it will be up soon!

Tara, Thanks so much! We were nervous, but we all had lots of fun. Aw, thanks. Those girls are keepers. :) Oh I know, too funny! Whoops, sorry about that. But if I showed favoritism on my blog, the guys at our church might get a little mad at me. :) *hugs*

Kathryn, What's with all the compliments?! But thanks. :) I will have Lenna send them over to you as soon as possible! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

That last picture with Lenna and that other girl(sorry i don't know her name) They do look like sisters :)

Kaitlyn said...

I found you! =)

It's a beautiful blog... I love all the pictures!