Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ok, I'm back!...With some of the "Faces of Reformation Day." During that weekend, I had no intention of doing a post like this. But while I was going through the pictures, I saw that I had many close-ups of people's faces, then the thought occurred to me to do a post like the following. And to the people who are on me about wanting to see pictures taken with my
Nikon 55-200mm VR lens, here they are! Enjoy, and thanks again for reading!





Zach S.


Peter S.

Jesica R.


Josiah C.


Daniel W.


Mr. D.


Josiah E.

Issac D.


Gabriel D.


William McD.

Joseph E.


Ashton B.


Melinda S.


Tiffany McD.


Melissa McD.


Josh S.


Sarah N.


6 comments:

SuperAngel said...

such great shots! :) sure wish we could have come!
{hugs}

Unknown said...

lol, now how many of those people knew that you were taking their picture?? I sure didn't! lol :D
nice shots, Sierra! *hugs*

See ya Saturday!!!

love ya!
Jesi

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures! I enjoyed them immensely!

Rachel

Tara Janelle said...

Wow, you can really tell that Tiffany and Melissa are sisters in those two pictures! :-)

The one of William is adorable!!!!!

SavannahLynn said...

Awesome pictures Sierra!!!You have an amazing camera!!!*jealous*:P

Sierra said...

Amanda, Thanks, girl! Yeah, maybe next year! :)

Jesi, lol...Probably not, but that's the best time to take them! :) Thanks! *hugs*

Rachael, No problem! I'm glad you did!! :)

Tara, I know! Its amazing...And yeah, he is such a cutie! *hugs*

Savannah, Aww, thanks so much! I know you like photography, what kind of camera do you have?? Miss you so much, I hope we can see each other soon. Y'all have to visit sometime! *hugs*