Thursday, October 29, 2009

And moving swiftly along with part 2! This post will be about Saturday mornings events, filled with lectures, games, fellowship, music, lunch, and part of the town square...enjoy!!




Pastor McDonald acting as Theodore Beza, giving a talk about
John Calvin's life.


Marie Michelle and Lily trying to concentrate as the girl beside
them points a Nikon at their faces.


Sarah and Jess getting their picture with Charlie Zahm...
the new way. :)


Best meat around, "Alwan and Sons", nice people too....


...See what I mean? :)


Hannah and her friend waiting patiently for their food
to finally get to them. Look at her adorable ears! :)


Now we're taking the post outside...Love the colors in this one.


Men ready for war...

Even the little guys...





This is one of my favorite pictures, except for the fact that Elita
had to practically force Hannah into getting in and smiling!
I think it turned out well anyways. :)


Little Robin Hood playing some Chess, ain't he cute?


What an evil grin that boy has, looks like he's got
some kind of plot going on.


Mr.Vest introduced something new this year, rope making!


The Castle family took over the Candle making this year,
I'd say they did a pretty good job. :)


David just doing his job...


I'll be back soon, with part 3!!!

3 comments:

Tara Janelle said...

Isn't Pastor McDonald good at acting? I always love it when he does that! :-)

Oh, my, that picture of Hannah and Elizabeth D. is SOOO cute! Love their smiles!

Awww.... "Little Robin Hood" is just too cute for words. love his hat!

I'm really enjoying these posts! Keep 'em comin'!

Abigail said...

Well, he wasn't really "Robin Hood" he was "Brave Prince Phillip" from the movie "Sleeping Beauty"... :) I like the pictures!

~Abigail

Sierra said...

Tara, Yes! Very much so...Isn't just adorable? I still can't get over how cute those two are! And yes, him too. Quite a little cutie-pie. Good! I'm glad! *hugs*

Abby, Thanks! lol...Well, he kinda looks like both of them, so I guess he can be two characters. :) *hugs*