Saturday, October 30, 2010



Reformation day is here and gone. Crazy, huh? Weeks of preparation take place for an entire weekend and in the blink of an eye, its all over! Despite some weather issues, the weekend was very enjoyable and a blessing to us and those who came. The shocker this year is that I actually didn't take many pictures...like, hardly any at all! Usually, at an event like this I would take at LEAST 200, I took about 50. And, most of 'em were those of friends. Hence, the picture above. :) So anyways, if you would like to see some pictures of the event, you can go here, here, and here. Enjoy!

Last but not least, in just 4 days Lenna and I are flying to Orlando Florida for a little over a week. {8 days to be exact}. We'll be driving to St. Louis on the 3rd, and Lord-willing getting back the 10th. We would love your prayers as we take on the adventure of airports and flying-yes, we're the homeschoolers that have never flown, this is our first time. ;) I heard that the one thing that's always good to have on hand while your flying is gum, so we're stocked. :)

Florida-HERE WE COME!!! :D

*pics of trip to come sometime soon*

4 comments:

Elissa said...

That's a really great picture! The colors are just amazing, especially with that bush/tree in the background. Who took this one?

Looking forward to all those hundreds of pictures from your trip! ;)

~Elissa

Ali Holmes said...

I will be praying for you guys!:D I tried chewing gum when i went to Peru i don't think it help me. All i got was a bad headache. Lol have fun you two!

SavannahLynn said...

flying is fun...I think you'll like it:P

Anonymous said...

Sierra,

Alright, I keep meaning to comment instead of silently enjoying your blog. =)

We were disappointed that we couldn't make it to the Reformation Faire, but God's plans are always best. And I'm so glad that everything went well, though it sounded crazy busy!

Hope you have a good trip!

Mollie Dove