Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Summer has been crazy-but its been an amazing ride. This past week we got together with some friends from the Rockford and spent the day at the mall, playing volley ball, then headin' out to a baseball game with our church. The day was filled with lots of laughs, pictures, and a whole ton of good memories. The baseball game was one of the best parts because our church was privileged to sing "The National Anthem". I don't know about the others, but at first I was really nervous. I don't do well with singing in front of people so singing in front of an arena of people was kinda scary for me...But as a friend always tells me, "Just remember *who* you're singing it for. You're not singing for yourself, you're singing for God. For His Glory." So once I remembered that, the nerves went away and everything turned out well. :)

The day was splendid, and here are some pictures to prove it. Enjoy!


It was Anna's 24th birthday-so we decided to make the car fun for her. Happy Birthday, girly!

Us at Monical's Pizza with David in the front. He insisted on being in the picture, so, here ya go. :)

Anna, Megan, Lenna and I goofing off. Gotta love the shades!

The guys and their "friends". :)

I hadn't done a mirror picture in a while, so I thought I'd do one now. I think this one is one of my favorites. :)

*sisterhood*

The gang. :)

What the guys are doing in front of Claire's I have nooo idea.... ;)

Me and my girls. :)

It had *poured* the day of the baseball game. We were afraid it was going to be cancelled, but soon after we arrived at the field the sun popped out and the sky became clear. All that rained called for the staff to get out there and try to dry it up, so here they are.

Look! I see sun! The field is almost done!

The players warming up-go Peoria Chiefs!!

Discussing this and that...

While some intently watched the game....

...others got hugged by the mascot. ;)

The sky was quite pretty after the storm. :)

"He did it."

Me, Megan, and Anna became pretty close this trip. They are lots of fun and always makes me smile. I've known them for less than a year, but it seems like we've been friends forever. I love you two!

Play ball!!

Our crazy gang-thanks y'all for making it a night to remember! :)

A *very* happy Elisabeth. Can you tell? ;)

After the game we all went to Steak and Shake where we sat around talking and eating until around midnight. It was a great ending for a fabulous day. :)

6 comments:

Megan Rose said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES AND I LOVE YOU SIERRA!!!!! :) It was so much fun. Can't wait to do it AGAIN!!! btw ...I'm going to seal this pictures and put them on FB ;)

Ethan Webb said...

Oh yeah GREAT DAY =D Thanks once again for all the pix and the awesome day!

Tara Janelle said...

Ah, ha! So THIS is what you all were talking about at the Ladies Tea! Looks like a ton of fun!

Wow... did you really sing at the stadium?? I would have been SOOOO nervous! :-) Our friend keeps telling us that our trio should sing for a Cubs game.... I say SOX! :-)

Let me tell you, that mirror pic is TOO funny! Love it!

See you soon at the Multi-Church picnic! Try and convince your church to let the girls play baseball this year!

Joanna Erber said...

Looks like you guys had a LOT of fun!! :-)

Rachelle Jones said...

Fun pictures...loved the mirror one! Sounds like you have had a pretty fun summer!

Marianela said...

I tagged you! :)