Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lots of you have been asking me for pictures of the wedding, and I finally uploaded some as well as finding some on others blogs. Hope you enjoy them!! :) The ceremony was gorgeous and the reception was twice the fun-it was the perfect wedding that I'm sure no one will forget.

This past weekend was CPCs Presbytery that comes around every year around this time. Personally, I think it was one of the best ones we've had and it was one of those times in your life where you'll look back on all the memories and smile. I'll be posting about it soon. :)

In the meantime, here are some links to pictures from Ben and Tiffany's wedding celebration. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely pictures Sierra! :) It was nice to see you again this past weekend even tho I was not able to SAY hello! :)

Blessings,
Dawn B.

Tara Janelle said...

Thanks sooooo much for posting pictures! I thoroughly enjoyed them all!

It was SOOOOO good to see you again and spend a little more time with you and your family! Can't wait till next time we see you (Ladies tea??)

Love ya!
Tara

Kathryn Grace said...

YAAAY! More wedding pictures! Thanks for posting them!

Looking forward to your post on Presbytery! I need to get one up on our blog too...