Saturday, August 29, 2009


"You're a true friend, You're here till the end, You pull me aside When something ain't right, Talk with me now and into the night 'til it's alright again, You're a true friend"


These words are exactly how I feel about my dear friend, Melinda. Tomorrow the 30th she will be 19. Its amazing how flies, and how time catches up with you. The first thing that caught me about Meli, was her bright, red, curly, beautiful hair. The first time I saw her, I wanted to meet her so much, but I was too shy. To this day I'm ashamed that I didn't go up to her and say "Hi". But thankfully, soon a day came that we got to know one another...It was like a friendship made in heaven 'cuz as soon as I started talking to her, we clicked! I felt comfortable, and I felt like I had known her my whole life!

She has been one of the most amazing friends I have ever had, and I am soo thankful that God brought her into my life, I don't know what I would have done without her. She always picks me up when I'm down, and whenever I need a hug, I know she'll be there for me. We enjoy doing the same things like laughing, dancing, and singing, we could talk for hours, and she has always been one of the ones who helps me in my Spiritual walk with God, and for that I am very thankful.

So Meli, Happy 19th Birthday! and may you have a Blessed day with your family and friends. Thank you for always being there for me, and thanks for being a friend I can always count on. Your one of a kind, girl. Love 'ya. :)

3 comments:

SuperAngel said...

She looks like a wonderful person! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!

Melyssa L. NicDhòmhnaill said...

Happy Birthday Meli!! Love you bunches!!!

<3 Mel

Kathryn Grace said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Melinda!! It was great to see you again on Saturday!