Friday, June 12, 2009

Tremont Festival 2009

Summer. I don't know about you but when I think "Summer", I think Festivals! Yesterday evening our family joined the Riggenbach and McDonald family and hit the rides, food, and fun at the Tremont Turkey Festival. I can honestly say that I think everyone of us had the most marvelous time! Since that night was "buddy night", I bought 21 tickets so that Jess and I could go on as many as we wanted. We both had a great time going on rides over and over again. After my 5th ride, I felt a little dizzy and had a slight stomach ache, so I decided to stop before it got worse. But the rides were so worth it! :) Jess was pretty brave by going on the Orbiter once more with Mrs. R, and also the Sizzler with Gretal. While she was off, I bought a little more tickets for my younger sisters and their friends. I was meaning to take pictures of their excited expressions, but unfortunately I couldn't because at that point, my camera had been handed off to someone else. After everyone had their fill of rides, we all headed to our favorite ice-cream place, Pinky's. :)

Photo Credit goes to my awesome brother, Josiah, wonderful sister Lenna, and one amazing police officer that I didn't get the name of... ;) (thanks guys)



All smiles!


Tiff trying to get a picture of us girls as we take our first ride on "The Couch", I think this one was one of my favorites. :)


Just about to get going...


...And their off! Poor Jess, since this was her first ride in ages, she kept her eyes closed while the rest of us screamed our heads off and enjoyed the amazing view.


Trying to look like we're really scared...I don't think we succeeded. I don't know, do we look like we're freaked out?


Next up, the Orbiter!


Jess and I decided to quickly get a picture before we got on...


...And another while we were on. :)


Abby, Elita and Grace


I couldn't believe we actually heard Lenna and Tiff shouting at us to turn around and smile, that screamer music was so loud my ears seriously were tingling by the end of the ride!


Need I say more? :D


Jess and I having an absolute blast!!


The Orbiter in progress.


While we were having the time of our lives, Dad took the younger girls on "Pharaohs Fury". From the looks on their faces, I'd say they had fun. :)


Our heads were spinning but we still manged to get a picture. :)


Here's my favorite, this police officer was so cute with the turkey hat on. I just had to ask for a picture with him. Again, photo credit goes to Officer X. :)


Aren't they cute??


William riding the carousal, with Tiff making sure he doesn't get too excited and fall off!





Mrs. Riggenbach and Jess on the Orbiter yet again. :)


These girls were all smiles the entire night!


These too... :)


Pinkys Ice-Cream...One of Providences many traditions! :)


Its not the best picture in the world...But I thought I'd quickly get a shot of this beautiful Farris Wheel.

5 comments:

chris s said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Me, I always get sick on those rides. Our fair is coming up soon, too, maybe I can get a hot dog or something. lol.

SavannahLynn said...

Looks like fun!but I never really liked all those spinning rides:P I prefer big roller coasters:)
If y'all ever end up visiting then we will have to take you to six flags to ride the Titan,Mr.Freeze and the Batman!!

SimplyTiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica McDonald said...

That was sooooo much fun!! I love the pictures you posted...brought back all the memories. :)

The Orbiter was so fun!! I woke up this morning and said to Tiff, "Let's go again!" LOL! *next year* :)

Thanks for everything!! It was great!!

Love you, Jess

Caleb McDonald said...

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN WITH Y"ALL!!!!! THAT WAS A AWESOME DAY!!! :)