Sunday, August 10, 2008

Photo Shoot 2008

So Saturday some friends, all got together for a "photo shoot" in downtown Decatur, and let me tell you, it was a blast!! Thanks to David P. for setting the whole thing up, it was truly an amazing experience. :) Anyway, when we first got there I was kind of nervous, because all of a sudden everyone was pointing cameras at you and personally, I felt like a model. But then after talking and being with everyone, I got allot more comfortable. :) I was not able to go through these pictures as much as I wanted to, so if there is one where its fuzzy, or someones blinking, or anything like that, sorry! But there shouldn't be very many...And also, I wasn't able to write very many captions on the pictures, but I did enough so you all know who everyone is.

Soooo....here are the pictures!! Hope you enjoy them, and tell me what you think! :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures Sierra! And your right, that was SO MUCH fun!!!
See you, hopefully, tomorrow. Love ya!

Elissa said...

Those are some really great pictures! I love the ones of everyone trying on Garrison's hat ;) thanks for sharing them with us!
LOVE YA!!!

None said...

ha ha, you look so snazzy with the hat and sunglasses! :) You are so gorgeous! I love the pictures. David put some of the best on facebook and they look great!

P.S. Did you see my last post?

David Price said...

You have some nice shots there! Did you get the email with my edits? I sent it to you and Josiah.

Sierra said...

Melinda, Thanks! Sometime we shoud do it again...:)

Elissa, Thank-you! Yea, Garrison's hat was pretty popular, we all loved trying it on!

Anna, Yes, I have seen your last post, and it looks like y'all had a great time! Unfortuatly, I don't have a face-book so I can't see them, but he posted allot of them on his web-site. :)

David, Thanks! And yes, I did see them, they look amazing! I love the last one of Jeff, the color is really cool! :)

David Price said...

Clarification... that is MY hat.

Sierra said...

LOL! Ooops, sorry...Why did I think it was Garrison's? :)