Thursday, July 24, 2008

MN Pictures!

And here they are!! Thank you all so much for waiting, I hope you enjoyed taking the "friends test" I put up for the mean time. :) Our trip to MN. was such a WONDERFUL time, and when we first got there, I almost wished I could stay the rest of the Summer, but then when it was the time to leave, I was ready. :) These pictures are just a glimpse of God's amazing beauty that is always around us....If any of you have a chance to visit Ely, or are even just passing through, I recommend that you go to one of the 10, 000 lakes that are there, and don't forget your camera!



6 comments:

dlr said...

Small mouth bass for sure! Nice fish Deacon Candler!

Suzanne Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Sierra! This is Leah Batey, maybe you remember me although its been awhile.=] You all have grown up so much esp. your youngest sister; last time we saw her she was only about 1 1/2 or so. I am glad you all are doing well. It looks like you had a good time in MN. Anyway you have a great day!

SavannahLynn said...

I love the pictures!!!you guys look really funny jumping of the dock:)
ttfn
Savannah

Sierra said...

Hey Leah! How in the world did you get my blog!?!? It's so good to hear from you! :) I was just thinking about you the other day...wow. Anyway, you can send me an email to my yahoo account which is: sierra_e93@yahoo.com. Its my junk address, so I'll check it just for you. :) Say "hi" to everyone there for me...:)


Savannah, Yeah, we had a BLAST there!! It was SOOOO beautiful! :) And why do you think we looked funny?? lol!


Love, Sierra

SavannahLynn said...

Well I guess you could say graceful,
if you like that better:)You do look like ballerinas in some ways:)\
I like the way you did your background!have you ever seen the cool backgrounds at the ~
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
it is a cool website.
lots of love
Savannah