Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prince Caspian



So now that Presbytery is over, which was sad, the fun isn't. :) Monday night a few families from church, plus others, traveled into Mason City to see the new movie "Prince Caspian"! We had a blast! Since the other girls sat a little to the back, Mallory, Lenna and I sat more in the front. And although in about every scene I kept asking Mallory or Lenna, " What did they say?", we all enjoyed the movie very very much. :)

But of course, all movies have their downfalls, this one didn't follow the book and didn't portray the characters as they are in the book...I think I would give it around a 5 or less for accuracy, but I'll leave you to decide when you watch it. :) I hope that when you do watch it, you will enjoy it as much as I did. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sierra,
We went and watched the movie the other night. I loved it!! it did not follow the book as well as they could have, but I still have to say I like it better than the previous one .

I did not know you had your own blog!!
See ya Sunday!
Jesi

Miss Amy said...

Hey Sierra! :-)
Yeah, it is sad that Presbytery is over!!!! But it was great to be there, and meet you!!! :-)
I enjoyed Prince Caspian as well, (although I also had a hard time hearing at some parts I think!).
Love,
Amy :O)